NRHM 2016 Recruitment 62 Instructor, Audiologist & Audiometric Assistant karhfw.gov.in
Last Date of Application – 16.01.2016
Recently National Health Mission (NRHM) has released the notification of the above openings, Please find following details about pay scale, how to apply, vacancy post, Application fee, Qualification, Eligibility, contact details etc. If you have any query regarding the job please fill free to contact us through comments at the bottom or through contact us page.
Vacant Post- Recruitment will be done for the following post
- Instructor- 25 Posts- Pay Scale : Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
- Audiologist- 12 Posts- Pay Scale : Rs.30000/- (Per Month)
- Audiometric Assistant- 25 Posts- Pay Scale : Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
Vacant Position– 62 post
Age Limit -As per Rules
Educational Qualification & Experience –
- For Instructor : Diploma in Training young deaf & hearing handicapped from a RCI recognized institute.
- For Audiologist : Bachelor in Audiology & Speech language Pathology/ B.Sc from RCI recognized institute.
- For Audiometric Assistant : A Technical person with one year diploma in hearing language & speech from RCI recognized institution.
How to Apply – Eligible candidates who are interested to the above job are required to submit their duly filled applications form (online print copy) in the prescribed format along with the required documents (like photographs, certificates, online application slip, bank draft/DD of application fee if asked or required) send to “Project Director (RCH), National Health Mission, Anandrao Circle, Bangalore-09″ so that it should reach to above address before last date of application.
Application Hard copy should be headed as “Application for the Post of ______”
Must refer Advertisement Link given below for the Detailed Application Procedure.
Refer Below Recruiter Advertisement Link for Further Details.
Job Notification Link – http://karhfw.gov.in/pdf/nppcd_notification.pdf
Powered by Sarkari Naukri published